General License Agreement for five13.studio Gumroad products
- “Product” means digital content sold on five13.studio’s Gumroad store.
- The “Buyer” is the person who purchased the Product from five13.studio’s Gumroad store and provided their email address at the time of purchase
- five13.studio (“five13.studio”) is the creator providing the Product. Contact details for five13.studio are provided to the Buyer at the time of purchase
- five13.studio grants to the Buyer and Buyer hereby accepts, subject to the limitations and obligations of this Agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Product, obtained by payment of all applicable license fees to Five13.studio via Gumroad
- The Buyer may use the Product either personally or commercially to create two-dimensional rendered images or animations provided the Buyer has not violated any other terms of the License.
- The Buyer may publish, market, distribute, transfer, sell or sublicense any two-dimensional rendered images or images derived from those renders created using the Product provided that the Product, or a substantially similar version of the Product cannot be separately extracted into any re-distributable format
- The Buyer retains this License, even if five13.studio stops selling the Product at a later date
- The Product is not a Merchant Resources. Buyers may not create derivative works from the Product except as already set forth in this Agreement.
- five13.studio is the copyright holder and retains all copyrights to the Product and its files with the exception of any scripts that may be included in the Product derived from script examples provided under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) license.
- The Product is provided for Buyer’s use only. The Buyer does not have the right to provide the Product to others in any form or on any media except as set forth in this Agreement. The Buyer may make backup copies of the Product’s files for personal use only.
- Use of the Product in fraudulent, infringing, illegal, harassing, or defamatory material or for depictions of child abuse, is strictly prohibited.
- The license is limited to the expressly permitted uses stated in this License Agreement. Future-existing technologies and uses are expressly reserved and not included within the scope of the license.
- This Agreement is Buyer’s proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and may be printed and retained by the Buyer.
- BUYER’S USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AT BUYER’S OWN RISK. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FIVE13.STUDIO HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.